Monday, July 13, 2015

Cracking the Numbers

cracking the numbers:

"man, what am i looking at? do these numbers make sense to you? never mind. okay, original investment, sunk, to you, i guess that's goodwill now, huh? you know you owe me, right?"

"sure, i owe you business. it was a good deal, no doubt about that. but why are you calling me exactly? what is this about?"

"you see the figure i sent you? is that correct? what this is about is, i'm not sure, is that all of it?"

"sure, sure, that's all of it. we can talk tomorrow morning, okay?"

"you used me. okay, it was a fair deal. but i need staff. i need human capital, besides myself here. inventory checks out, that's fine. i'm having problems with the figures."

"revenue up? what are you so worried about?"

"why's it like that. i can't remember some things. anyway i'll call you tomorrow."

"fine. call me tomorrow."

CLEARCHARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment